Oh my Jesus..!
I got a letter and $100 from god (Really!!!)
This is the first time i got 100 without buying any my drawing.
A girl came and talk to me while I am busking,
she said that she got difficult time recently and feel upset,
god point her in many ways, she passed by me and back again today
then gave me this envelope and say :
God tell me to find you and give you this gift.
This is for you from god, not me.
(sounds a little bit weird ... me?!! why me?? god know me???)
I chat with her for a while, and after she left I open the envelope
OMG there are $100 and a letter from Jesus ?!!
unbelievable!
今天擺攤遇到一個女生走來跟我說話
她看起來眼睛紅紅的好像心情不太好
想說就跟她聊聊天也無妨或許她怎麼了
她給了我一個信封 說是神要她交給我的(?!)
她說她前陣子過的不太好 但是神指引她很多
今天經過我的攤位走著走著又折返回來
就直接把信封給我 我超疑惑
她說不知道為什麼 神要給我的就是了
想說可能是張卡片 也沒當下打開
跟她聊完天她離開後 才打開一看
天哪是一百塊跟一張信
真的是by Jesus欸太酷了
(神看到我最近比較窮嗎哈哈哈哈)
總之 太神奇了這際遇 雞皮疙瘩

沒有留言:
張貼留言